www.recumbents.com
www.recumbents.com
www.recumbents.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 www.recumbents.com
 General Topics
 2018 Recumbent Cycle-Con

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Quicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
warren Posted - 12/12/2017 : 14:25:35
The 2018 Recumbent Cycle-Con Trade Show & Convention

October 12* - 14, at The Fairgrounds Nashville
*Friday, October 12, is our Dealers Only Day
FREE Dealer & Staff Admission

The 2018 Recumbent Cycle-Con will be held October 12* - 14, at The Fairgrounds Nashville, 625 Smith Avenue, Nashville, TN 37204.

Join other leading manufacturers of recumbent bikes, trikes, tandems and accessories at RC-C 2018! As always, all the newest recumbent bikes, trikes and accessories will be on display, with attending bicycle dealers and consumers looking forward to seeing and riding all the newest recumbent bikes and trikes on our Outdoor Demo Riding Arenas.

Every year the show gives recumbent bike and accessory designers, engineers and staff the chance to meet and connect with dealers from more than two dozen U.S. states and three Canadian provinces, along with consumers from all around the country. Attendees also come to the show for the many informative and educational seminars and demonstrations, to see old friends and make new ones.

Enjoy the company of other recumbent industry attendees at the free Recumbent Industry Reception Friday, October 12 in the Exhibit Hall at 5:00 pm.

The Recumbent Cycle Con Trade Show & Convention (RC-C), has been conducted annually since 2011. It is the largest gathering of recumbent bike, trike and tandem manufacturers, importers, distributors and dealers in North America.

*Friday, October 12, is reserved for bicycle dealers and exhibitors only; Cycling enthusiasts are welcome on Saturday and Sunday, October 13 and 14, along with additional dealers and their staffs.

For exhibitor information, contact Charles Coyne: ccoyne@rtrmag.com

Information about the 2018 Recumbent Cycle-Con can be found on the event website:
http://www.recumbentcyclecon.com
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
carolina Posted - 12/12/2017 : 18:01:38
Pretty cold.

velosRus.com

www.recumbents.com © 2017 www.recumbents.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000