www.recumbents.com
www.recumbents.com
www.recumbents.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 www.recumbents.com
 ASME HPV Racing
 Competition Locations Needed

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Quicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Whittney Posted - 03/16/2013 : 09:53:00
We are looking for ideas of locations to hold future ASME HPVC events for both our east coast competition and the west coast competition. Please reply here if you have any ideas on where you think an interesting venue would be to host the event. If you are a current team member that participates in the event and your university is interested in hosting please provide contact info so I can get in touch with you to provide you the necessary information regarding hosting a competition.

http://www.asme.org/events/competitions/human-powered-vehicle-challenge-(hpvc)

Thanks,
Whittney Metcalf
ASME HPVC Competition Coordinator
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jrb152 Posted - 06/09/2015 : 14:14:28
I would like to have the competition at the University of Akron for the east of 2016. Please send me the application and criteria of what the University needs to have to enter and host this competition. Once I have the information I will discuss with the University whether or not the University has the accommodations.

www.recumbents.com © 2017 www.recumbents.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000