Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

EricksonRacing
recumbent enthusiast

335 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  16:50:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cut and paste from http://whoops160.blogspot.com/

"Easter 2009

This Easter, 2009 (April 10-13) will see a Varnyle of speedbikes assemble at Lang lang for a crack at the 2 long standing Australian speed records.
Trisled are working on a new head in version of their Black Betty bike. I have a new chassis under way with a new fairing to come soon. Pete Heal from Canberra will be coming down to try & break the unfaired 1hr record. Mick Donovan is working on a Kyle clone with me. Tim Corbett will be bringing his trike along for a crack at the 1 & 6 hour distance records.
Stay Tuned..."

warren
human power expert

USA
6050 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2009 :  10:28:48  Show Profile  Visit warren's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tim has been busy!

Here's some info he sent me a couple years ago about his Whoops projects.

http://www.recumbents.com/WISIL/marquardt/Whoops%20160.htm

BTW, Tim says the bike got it's name because he had to tell his S.O. "Whoops, I forgot to tell you that I bought the Kyle Edge molds..."

-Warren.
Go to Top of Page

Upright Mike
human power expert

USA
3800 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2009 :  17:53:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So did the Sled Edge end up with Eric Ware? Eric and Mark Anderson I think worked about 20 hour days for six days straight at Battle Mountain to make a new subframe for it. Eric finally got a little bit of a warmup run in on Saturday night at Battle Mountain?

It would be nice to see this bike this summer

What started in California with the amazing mind of Matt Weaver, (I think he was only 24 years old when he first designed it), then raced finally eight years later at Battle Mountain in 2001. Matt in the Kyle Edge pushed Sam to his record of 80 mph that year. Then molds were sold by Matt to Ben Goodall and TriSled. Clones produced. A shell or mold came back to the States, went to Battle Mountain, currently residing in Minnesota. Whew!! What a journey.
Go to Top of Page

warren
human power expert

USA
6050 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2009 :  18:10:25  Show Profile  Visit warren's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Actually the molds were sold to Tim Marquardt, but yeah, quite a journey!
Go to Top of Page

calfeenated
recumbent enthusiast

USA
226 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  20:30:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, I have to add a little bit to this because you'll laugh even more...

Front wheel was made in Wisconsin in the early 80's, sold to racer in Arizona, then sold to me in MN via Ebay in 2004.

Rear wheel was also made in Wisconsin in the 80's, somehow made it's way to California and then sold to Me while in Battle mountain 2006 thanks to Bill Gaines.

Tires, made in Italy, sold to a racing team in Ohio...Then Sold to me Via Ebay in 2004...Then I sold them to Freddy Markham..Then sold to Easy Racers...Then sold BACK to me when I realized I had to have them back in 2007...Now Eric Ware has them...

2 of the cogs on the mid-drive were part of a lot of no less than 32 individual cogs that I bought from an ebay seller in Israel of all places.

The 73 tooth chainring...Made by greenspeed in Australia. Sold to some lowracing dude in the midwest..sold to me in MN and then 3 years later it finds it's way back onto a crankset on this machine. Currently owned by eric ware.

Carbon fiber tubing from McLean Quality Composites in Nevada in 2004.

Raw Fortal Aluminum blocks which became the fork crown and legs cut in wisconsin...shipped to us in MN, then shipped back to a machinist in Wisconsin who machined them on a Tormach CNC machine which was made in china while being supervised by QC people from Wisconsin and then shipped back to WI.

Chain...Made in USA in the 80's! Sold to Axe Man Surplus in Minneapolis and then to me for 99 cents in 2008.

Titanium Tubing from Titanium Joe...From a warehouse somewhere in Canada. then shipped to MN and then ground and cut in the parking lot of the super 8 motel in Battle mountain with a Dremel bit borrowed from Raymond Gage..and some cursing...

Wheel bearings made in Switzerland.

Shimano Saint derailleur made in Taiwan.

Bottom bracket made by Campagnolo in Italy with Swiss bearings...Sold to a racer in Arizona...put in a colnago C-40 and then got involved in a head on collision with a car and snapped the head tube off completely. He pulled all the parts off but he couldn't get the bottom bracket out so he sold the broken C-40 with the campy record carbon BB in it to me via Ebay for $35 in 2003...and finally removed from the C-40 frame last year and then the cups were machined down so it would fit the Sugino Track cranks that were made in 1979 in taiwan and also machined down so that the custom spider needed to hold the 73 tooth chainring would fit...Oh ya, We shortened the cranks from 175mm to 140mm as well...Then we installed the campy bb into a carbon fiber bottom bracket shell which was epoxied all together in the parking lot of the super 8 in battle mountain Nevada with heat lamps cooking the whole thing on Thursday night...We qualified the next morning on I305.
Whew...

Mark.
Go to Top of Page

Upright Mike
human power expert

USA
3800 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  20:47:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by calfeenated

Ok, I have to add a little bit to this because you'll laugh even more...Front wheel.... Mark.

Two words: mad men!
Here they are below... Mark how's your latest project coming?

Mark Anderson

Eric Ware

The fruit of all that labor was a few rides on Highway 305!

Edited by - Upright Mike on 03/09/2009 20:49:18
Go to Top of Page

calfeenated
recumbent enthusiast

USA
226 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  21:08:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mike, Thanks for the great pictures! I get tired just thinking about all the work that went into that bike.
Eric continues to train and once it gets warm enough to get more "seat time" in the streamliner he will try to get used to riding it around parking lots etc...
My Orion Speedtrike Clone is still in the works but in an effort to not go insane by trying to finish it too quickly in time for the Ford event Eric and I have a new project that will hopefully be done in time for Ford that will be very simple and will allow Eric to use his tremendous sprinting abilities allot better. No pictures of that one until we get to Ford...

Mark.
Go to Top of Page

warren
human power expert

USA
6050 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  18:45:17  Show Profile  Visit warren's Homepage  Reply with Quote
One week util the Aussie Challenge.
Go to Top of Page

PoiterH

Australia
65 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2009 :  03:14:20  Show Profile  Visit PoiterH's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not even one week - and oh so much to do.
And I'm not even prepping a streamliner!

We're off to Wodonga VIC this weekend for our annual OzHPV Challenge.
Go to Top of Page

timmarq2
Starting Member

Australia
44 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2009 :  02:14:01  Show Profile  Visit timmarq2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Folks,
We have perfect conditions, and 4 folk trying to break a few Aussie records. Ben at Trisled has optimised his Overzealous trike for a run at the 1 hour record, and has the world sea level record in his sights. Rider will be Geoff Neilsen, who piloted the Sled Edge a few years ago. He will up against Steele Von Hoff in another trike, which has also been optimised for the 1 hour run, with a bigger chain ring (he's running 16" rear wheels).
I will be riding Whoops, now in V2 form. I've lowered the frame, so I now sit mostly inside the fairing! After much deliberation, I've chosen to run with a periscope vision system, with the opening to the first mirror acting as my air inlet as well. I'll have a small lycra cover from the periscope across my helmet & behind, all of which should smooth the airflow acceptably. Pics on the blog soon. I'm hoping to complete 60km (37.5m) in my hour run.
Finally, Pete from Canberra is bringing his Nocom down for a crack at the 1 hour unfaired.
We have 4 days of 23-24 deg C, and no wind, so we are all really excited to put in some fast runs.
I'll update each night.
Bye for now.
Tim M
Go to Top of Page

timmarq2
Starting Member

Australia
44 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  08:24:41  Show Profile  Visit timmarq2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
New WORLD RECORD!!!!!
Well folks, it has been a while, but we mangaed to get good conditions, a fit rider & a great trike. The sea level record for a trike has been smashed with a 61.81km (38.63m) 1 hour run. Jeff Neilsen was piloting a Trisled Scorcerer, optimised for straight line speed. Conditions were OK, with a 5-8kmh wind & 21deg C. He averaged just on 4min30sec laps for the 4664m Lang Lang proving grounds track in Victoria, Australia.
Peter Heal rode his NoCom to a 43.6km unfaired hour.
I was riding Whoops in a new configuration with a periscope for vision. I was riding along comfortably at about 60kmh, when I blew out a front tyre and spent some quality time on my side! I'll chop off the front wheel fairing tomorrow & have another go. 60kmh at a relaxed 140bpm is very exhilirating.
2 more teams will be riding tomorrow also having a go at the hour record. I hope I'll be able to have another run as well.
More in a day.
Tim
Go to Top of Page

DuncanWatson

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  09:17:30  Show Profile  Visit DuncanWatson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tim,

I can't wait to hear the further results. Congratulations to Jeff Neilsen and his team.
Go to Top of Page

Upright Mike
human power expert

USA
3800 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  14:33:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've added this mark to my list of all-time One Hour bests.
http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/fastest_list.asp

It is the 71th fastest One-Hour ever by a Streamliner on the list.
Only 123 marks are on the list, all of which exceed Chris Boardman's UCI Absolute record of 35.03 miles 56.38 km

BUT, according to my "unofficial" records, it is not the fastest one-hour ever by a single-rider trike. That mark should belong to Gerhardt Scheller, Vector 007, who during the setting of the world 100 km record in 1:31.24 time, had to average 65.76 kph, 40.86 mph. This was at the high-altitude track (listed in various sources as either 3658 meters or 3408 meters above sea level) in La Paz, Bolivia on 08/10/1987. Scheller was a national class rider, and 1983 UCI world champion on an upright bicycle in the Kilometer sprint. While no split was taken at the One hour mark on his run that I know of, it is perhaps a safe bet that he was averaging somewhere in excess of 65 kph, which would make his mark the fastest single-rider one-hour trike mark.

BEST TRIKE ONE-HOUR MARKS
1) 46.30 miles / 74.51 km, Ron Skarin, Eric Hollander, Vector Tandem, 1980 - world hour record at the time, still the tandem hour record.
2) 40.86 mph avg / 65.76 kph avg, Gerhardt Scheller, Vector 007, 1987 - during 100 km record.
3) 38.41 miles / 61.81 km, Jeff Nielsen, MKII Tri-Sled Sorcerer, 2009 - unofficial single rider trike hour record.
4) 37.88 miles / 60.97 km, Ymte Sijbrandij, Quest Velomobile, CycleVision 2002, 5th at event with possible drafting.
5) 37.40 miles / 60.19 km, Rudolphe Brichet, Nilgo, 1990, 3rd at event.
6) 36.94 miles / 59.45 km, Eric Edwards, Vector Single, 1980 - world single rider record, also single rider trike record when set.

Looking at satellite views of Lang-Lang, I see that the track has an average elevation of only 15 meters.

http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/australia/-victoria,-australia/450123940085768008

It is safe to say that Jeff set the
LOW-ALTITUDE SINGLE RIDER TRICYCLE ONE-HOUR WORLD RECORD.

As the excerpt of Gerhart Scheller's 100 km record was never officially recognized as a One-Hour mark, then yes, Jeff and Tri-sled, would hold the SINGLE RIDER TRICYCLE ONE-HOUR WORLD RECORD.

A stunning achievement, CONGRATULATIONS! Another note, the IHPVA does not officially recognize Tricycle marks like it does single rider, multi-rider, arm-powered, men's and women's marks. There was some discussion at our last committee meeting about including more record divisions. I will however keep my lists up there for all to enjoy or compare their marks too

Mike Mowett
IHPVA Records Committee
Performance Lists Collector

Edited by - Upright Mike on 04/13/2009 14:12:07
Go to Top of Page

Ben Goodall from Tri-Sled

Australia
56 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  17:49:49  Show Profile  Visit Ben Goodall from Tri-Sled's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Mike!

It's been a long time ambition to put down a 60km+ hour in one of our tricycles so to achieve it in such convincing fashion has left both Jeff an I with a strong sense of accomplishment. We have been tinkering with "Overzealous" (the vehicle we used for the run. MKII Tri-Sled Sorcerer) for some time now but we feel there may be a kilometre or so more in it if we wish to chase it.

You can find more info on the vehicle, the Tri-Sled Racing team, Jeff and me at the Tri-Sled home page www.trisled.com.au . We should have a report on this record up in the next few days (head to the news section). Would it be possible to have our home page listed in reference section of our record listing?

Cheers,

Ben
Go to Top of Page

Upright Mike
human power expert

USA
3800 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  05:19:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Goodall from Tri-Sled

Thanks Mike!
Would it be possible to have our home page listed in reference section of our record listing?
Cheers,
Ben

Hi Ben, I updated it! Congrats again!
Go to Top of Page

timmarq2
Starting Member

Australia
44 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  15:20:09  Show Profile  Visit timmarq2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
New Australian Record!
What a big weekend... Jeff Neilsen once again powered his way to a new record, when he beat the long standing Australian speed record with a run of 82.66kmh at Lang Lang yesterday. In what must be ranked as perfect conditions, Jeff rode Overzealous through the 200m traps in 8.71 seconds, to set the record. Temperature was 30 deg C, and there was a slight tail wind.
Other notable rides during the day:
Steele Von Hoff, in Tru Blue,a low slung trike fitted with a 90 tooth chainring on 16" wheels, also exceeded the previous record, in riding roughly 84kmh, but the tailwind was too strong & unfortunately the run did not count. Steele also managed 40 minutes at approx. 61kmh average, but succumbed to a neck problem. Paul Weymouth, also riding Tru Blue, has a very respectable crack at the record & managed 74.55kmh for his flying 200m effort.
I'd managed to sort out Whoops, and was riding at approx 60kmh for 20 minutes, when the bearings in my BB let go (bloody sealed bearings!) & I rolled in. I managed a 66.45kmh through the traps at the end of my first lap. After my crash, I moved the periscope up a little, and made the lycra cover a bit bigger, and the level of comfort inside the fully faired bike was much higher. Vision by periscope works, but I believe that we will create a new set of moulds during winter which will allow us to ride completely head in.
No more speed runs this weekend. If only we had more speed bikes over here.
I'll add some pics to the whoops blog as soon as someone sends me them!
Cheers.
Tim
Go to Top of Page

PoiterH

Australia
65 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  01:06:34  Show Profile  Visit PoiterH's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Some Pictures from Lang Lang.
http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/PoiterH/LangLang09/

Video of Jeff after his record - talk about disposable engines.
http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/PoiterH/LangLang09/?action=view¤t=Jeff1.flv

More to follow

Pete

Edited by - PoiterH on 04/12/2009 03:02:58
Go to Top of Page

Upright Mike
human power expert

USA
3800 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  07:08:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CONGRATULATIONS on MORE ACHIEVEMENTS!

I added Jeff Nielsen (Legal wind-speed), Steele Von Hoff (Non-Legal), & Paul Weymouth (Legal) to my list of Fastest Humans at
http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/fastest_list.asp

Amongst single-rider, Legal or Official runs for Trikes, the following are the fastest single-rider trikes in history
(I eliminated runs by different riders in the same vehicle, for instance there are many marks by Vectors on this list. Also since I don't have clarification if Gerhardt Scheller's 58 mph mark at the 1987 championships was wind-legal, I put an *asterisk by it. Leigh Barczewski's 56.66 mph world record mark in 1980 was Legal. Either way, Vector Singles would still be 4th on the list. To be totally fair, I included the Biotec Vision's 1986 mark on this list which might just barely edge out Jeff's mark for the 9th position on the list - put I've never been able to confirm about IHPVA "old-timers" if this vehicle was a Trike or not, some sources indicate that it was a Trike. At Battle Mountain this past year, 3 trikes joined this list, including the new world record set by Chuck Royalty. With Jeff's mark, that makes four trikes having jumped on the list in the past 7 months - certainly Trike development has been increasing!!

12-FASTEST SINGLE-RIDER TRIKES in HISTORY
[updated on May 29, 2009]

1) 106.35 kph, 66.08 mph, Chuck Royalty, Orion Trike, Raymond Gage, USA, 2008 WHPSC Battle Mountain, NV, USA, delta trike-two rear wheels outside body, low-racer, FWD, video navigated, WORLD SPEED RECORD - TRIKE, betters 22-year old mark set in 1986, becomes 9th fastest in a Single-Rider Vehicle and fastest on three-wheels, 1407 meters high-elevation.

2) 101.4 kph, 63.01 mph, Peter Thron, Allegro III, Don Witte, Margaret Hansen, Dan Valatka, John Lebsack, USA, 1986 Dupont Prize attempt Alamosa, CO, USA, delta trike - two rear 24" wheels, low, flat bottom, FWD, WORLD RECORD, 2438 meters high-elevation.

3) 99.01 kph, 61.52 mph, Barclay Henry, Black Trike, Barclay Henry, Henry Team, USA, 2008 WHPSC Battle Mountain, NV, USA, tadpole trike, two front wheels, mirror navigated, backwards ridden, LWB, joins the 60+ mph club, over 6 mph increase compared to previous non wind legal best, becomes 4th fastest trike in the world, 1407 meters high-elevation.

4*) 93.63 kph, 58.18 mph, Gerhardt Scheller, German Vector, Al Voigt & Wolfgang Gronen, German Vector, Germany, 1987 Europe Championships, Numbrecht, Germany, tadpole trike, two front wheels, low, round bottom, RWD, *not official time, European record?, unknown elevation.

4) 91.19 kph, 56.66 mph, Leigh Barczewski, Vector Single, Al Voigt, Wojik, Speicher & Unkrey, Versatron, USA, 1980 IHPSC Ontario, CA, USA, tadpole trike, two front wheels, low, round bottom, RWD, 3rd fastest ever when set, 301 meters low-elevation.

5) 88.68 kph, 55.1 mph, Chris Kuzma, Aero, Robert Baals, 1985 IHPSC Indy 500 racetrack, USA, wood constructed monocoque tadpole design, 233 meters low elevation. email on 5.29.09 added this to the list

6) 88.37 kph, 54.91 mph, David Marsh, Poppy Flyer II, Jaymic Engineering, UK, 1981 IHPSC, Los Angeles, CA, USA, two rear wheels, pointed nose, supine, long & low, English (European) record?, 1 meter low-elevation.

7) 88.34 kph, 54.89 mph, Richard Bryne, Dragonfly, Steve Ball, USA, 1983 IHPSC Indy 500 racetrack, USA, hand and foot powered, periscope- navigated, prone position, linear drive, Official time, 233 meters low elevation.

8) 85.01 kph, 52.82 mph, Sam Whittingham, Torso II, George Georgiev, Varna, Canada, 1992 IHPSC, Montague, CA, USA, front wheel drive, tricycle, 7th at IHPSC, 774 meters high-elevation.

9) 84.48 kph, 52.49 mph, James Schroeder, Spectre Trike, Don Schroeder, Team Schroeder, USA, 2008 WHPSC Battle Mountain, NV, USA, tadpole trike, two front wheels, video navigated, Fastest legal run of the week, officially joins 50 mph club, 1407 meters high-elevation.

10) 82.95 kph, 51.54 mph, Eric Conrad, Biotec Vision, Eric Conrad, USA, 1986 IHPSC Vancouver, BC, Canada, front wheel drive (left-side only) tadpole trike, rear wheel steered, flat-sided, 3 meters low elevation.
-formerly ?? Unknown vehicle - some sources indicate it was a trike, email on 5.29.09 confirmed it was a trike

11) 82.66 kph, 51.36 mph, Jeff Nielsen, Overzealous, Ben Goodall, Tri-Sled, Australia, 2009 OzHPV Challenge, Lang Lang, fully faired, tadpole trike, MKII Tri-Sled Sorcerer, Australian Speed Record, 15 meters low-elevation.

12) 82.21 kph, 51.08 mph, Danny Van Haute, Red Shift, Milki, Hoisington, Fukikawa, USA, 1981 IHPSC, Los Angeles, CA, USA, tricycle, supine, round nose, pointed tail, Personal Best, 1 meter low-elevation.

Edited by - Upright Mike on 05/29/2009 06:31:34
Go to Top of Page

raymondg
recumbent guru

865 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  09:04:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mike,

As always, thank you for doing what you do best, keeping track of the speed history of our sport. I had been wondering lately what the fastest trike hour was. I see that it is 46.30 mph/74.51 kph of the Vector tandem all the way back in 1980. Hmmm...Yummy!

Raymond
Go to Top of Page

Jeff NielsenTrisled
Starting Member

Australia
36 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  23:27:27  Show Profile  Visit Jeff NielsenTrisled's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey guys just thought i say hi and thanks for getting that info up so quickly (just a small thing could the spelling of my name be updated) thanks sorry for making a fuss.

quick update ive been told that steele had another attempt at the 200 today but sounds like the wind was still far to strong

cheers jazzy
Go to Top of Page

Upright Mike
human power expert

USA
3800 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2009 :  14:17:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
corrected!
Cheers! Great job!
Go to Top of Page

timmarq2
Starting Member

Australia
44 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  13:20:32  Show Profile  Visit timmarq2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ANOTHER new Australian Record

What a weekend. During our last day at the Lang Lang track, Tim Corbett, in his trike S-Chair, rode for 6 hours to claim the Australian 6 hour record, at 260.68km.
The True Blue team also came along & gave members of its team the chance to test their ultimate speed in perfect conditions. Steele Von Hoff again broke the flying 200m record but with a higher than acceptable tailwind! Other members of the team obtained speeds of 76-77kmh, so were close but not faster.
Overall, this weekend I believe will kick start an Australian speed scene for a few years to come, and will lead to some very competitive bike development in the years to come.
Well done to Jeff Neilsen, Tim Corbett & Steele Von Hoff on their performances, and to Alan & Eric Ball, Peter Heal & Simon Watt on their help with timing & officiating. A sensational weekend!
Go to Top of Page

warren
human power expert

USA
6050 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  18:14:29  Show Profile  Visit warren's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great job guys!

Please let us know if there are any more pictures posted, or if you have some you can send I will post them here.

-Warren.
Go to Top of Page

Flying-Gnome
recumbent enthusiast

Australia
106 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  02:38:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It looks like we have finally hooked some of the talent comming out of Pedal-Prix- ( a pool of several THOUSAND young faired trike racers). They are comming from endurance relay events which do not feature extreme speed. These vehicles have to be multi-track, hence our (Australian) interest in trikes. The vehicles are well developed, reliable and almost bullet-proof. The next step is for one of us 'old flabby' riders to go faster than their speed with a bike. The thrill of speed should then convert some of them to proper speed-bikes. Then we should be on the road to Battle Mountain.

I always have to have a theory!

Ken H
Go to Top of Page

Jeff NielsenTrisled
Starting Member

Australia
36 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  03:30:26  Show Profile  Visit Jeff NielsenTrisled's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Builder: Ben Goodall www.trisled.com.au Rider: Jeff Nielsen

On the left "SON OF TIGER" a pedal prix spec trike
On the right "OVERZEALOUS"

OVERZEALOUS on its first run at a 59km open road time trial

don't you hate it when cars slow you down lol
Go to Top of Page

Tristan
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  03:42:35  Show Profile  Visit Tristan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
how fast were you going past that float again Jeff? 80 odd km/h? It was kinda funny siiting in chase watching you pass it adn scary hoping there was no on coming traffic!

Oh Ken dont worry Steele n I hope to be over @ battle mountain soon!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.recumbents.com © 2017 www.recumbents.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000