MARS club ride in NJ
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gman

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2014 :  18:11:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all. The MARS recumbent t club. Is,alive and well although nobody see m s to have e the time ok r inclination to update our site! We are doin g the "Farmlands Flat Tour"this Saturday down in Lincroft NJ. I have been "PM ing" several other bent rid e rd I the NYC metro area on the o their 're ambient message boards and we are looking.g at a decent turn out. If anyone I. The NYC metro areas I interested contact me (Gary) at exeterz@optonline.net. I think some folks from RBI in pa are driving here for the ride.
A few of us are doing the century. I know I am itching to ride my second CA 2.0 (long story) on my third century this season!
I did this particular century in my bluevelo Strada and my doorbell which Frank has on the other sitefodsale

Gman

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2014 :  18:46:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry for all the typos! New computer etc (New IP address - ha! BB!!). I meant I did this ride in my Rotovelo which Frank has listed on the other site for sale at the moment. It's a very flat ride which was perfect for my velomobiles. It will likely be windy as it is the Jersey shore and the ocean is close by!
Go to Top of Page

Speedbiker
human power expert

USA
3703 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2014 :  07:34:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That doorbell made me laugh. Good to hear one of the oldest bent clubs is still around.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.recumbents.com © 2017 www.recumbents.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000