Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

carolina
human power supergeek

USA
1294 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2019 :  00:00:16  Show Profile  Visit carolina's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The old mule went to the barn some months ago. I robbed all the hardware from it and installed in this new unibody i made and been riding it since july 1st or somewhere near. Next i will make a velomobiel with no front or rear cowlings (i like waw velomobiel) and no top. Low walls near your elbows. A nice unibody that you can install velomobiel hardware yourself.

Mule hardware in this 4 wheeler unibody i made nowdays: velomobiel.nl

-

velosRus.com

Edited by - carolina on 12/17/2019 18:57:52
Go to Top of Page

carolina
human power supergeek

USA
1294 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2019 :  19:03:27  Show Profile  Visit carolina's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mule was nice ride, pinion/quattrovelo rear. Frame was heavy. Learned alot from it. Guy in california wanted it worst than i did. Loaded it on freight truck other day. Want need another mule for r&d work.

velosRus.com
Go to Top of Page

benkur
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2020 :  11:02:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by carolina

Mule hardware in this 4 wheeler unibody i made

Carolina, I am just discovering this site. I live in Virginia and want to build an efficient velomobile as an electric car. I am intrigued by this 4 wheel design you have. Is there somewhere that describes how to build such a 4 wheel bike?

Thanks
Kurt
Go to Top of Page

carolina
human power supergeek

USA
1294 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2020 :  16:51:34  Show Profile  Visit carolina's Homepage  Reply with Quote
well, there are couple pages here. my email is mike@velosRus.com Do u have shop and can u weld? Do u want 3 wheeler or 4 wheeler. i will talk to you on email.

velosRus.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.recumbents.com © 2019 www.recumbents.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000