Error 30
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

carolina
recumbent guru

USA
602 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2017 :  04:55:09  Show Profile  Visit carolina's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dang error 30 just want go away. Gonna take motor out of velomobiel and put it in 2 wheeler beach cruzer bb if it will fit with my new bafang battery when it gets here.

velosRus.com

carolina
recumbent guru

USA
602 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2017 :  15:28:57  Show Profile  Visit carolina's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I mailed bafang to mitch @ lectric-cycles (las vegas) with display & button. Fits in med size uspo priority mail for $14. Good deal.

I learned how to put new controller on, my friend with laptop has the program dialed in. So i will keep the learning curve going on bafang. Makes a great velo (city run-a-bout car) or what l want is a fat bike w/bafang.

If one wants a bafang on an American bottom bracket, lectric-cycles sell a $70 adapter to go on what u might want. Very powerful.

1000 w bafang HD. Or bafang 750w which is legal in continental usa.

velosRus.com
Go to Top of Page

carolina
recumbent guru

USA
602 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2017 :  16:08:53  Show Profile  Visit carolina's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The first customer i had on velomobile cf unibody was doctor who wanted a bafang, i tried to talk him out of it but l have learned alot on his dime & l can see the use of them on certain vehicles.

If anyone wants to learn about bafang subscribe to this guy from dow under: 1 of 7

https://youtu.be/df-hII-3h10

velosRus.com

Edited by - carolina on 12/06/2017 18:16:13
Go to Top of Page

carolina
recumbent guru

USA
602 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2017 :  08:43:48  Show Profile  Visit carolina's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.ebikeschool.com

Tons of info

velosRus.com
Go to Top of Page

carolina
recumbent guru

USA
602 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2017 :  09:34:11  Show Profile  Visit carolina's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Got bafang back from vegas for firmware install of soft start. Now it want break your neck when it comes on. And new display/9 positions for assistance . Still had error 21 H, but just a speed sensor and i had extra one. I love the bafang,,,,, Especially in a velomobiel unibody machine used as commuter around town. Hilly a lil here at ft. Bragg/fayettevile NC.

New rubber going around whole longeron area:

[/URL]

[/URL]

velosRus.com

Edited by - carolina on 11/05/2017 13:10:47
Go to Top of Page

Grant-53
recumbent guru

USA
544 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2017 :  12:37:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Imagine what 10,000 of these beauties or similar rides could do for the congestion and pollution in Los Angeles or NYC.
Go to Top of Page

carolina
recumbent guru

USA
602 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2017 :  13:19:14  Show Profile  Visit carolina's Homepage  Reply with Quote
37 million people in california. How bout 13 million of these velomobiels spread thin over the golden state and others grant? But will people pedal or just have a garage queen and occasional triple cheeseburger getter,, lol. You haf to give them assistant motor to get home or they are thinking twice about the grille and tv. We need the infrastructure for the younger generation. Big legislation over next 30 year, curbs, paint, paveing.

E-bikes are great & here to stay,, the cyclists community that defeats infrastructure, and think its their world only and we’er just living in it are very confused and also have already lost ,,, need to mind their own business. Dont mess with the grandchildren’s cycling world, one fat belly roadie could get their @$$ stomped. The millennials will own them and the infrastructure over the next 20 years. I rode a “Specialized E-bike LEVO” yesterday,, 6 thousand dollar mtn bike. Very nice.

velosRus.com

Edited by - carolina on 12/06/2017 18:14:24
Go to Top of Page

carolina
recumbent guru

USA
602 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  17:53:59  Show Profile  Visit carolina's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Error 30 was display gone bad.

Error 21 was speed sensor.

Vist Lunacycle online and on youtube.

velosRus.com

Edited by - carolina on 12/06/2017 18:12:09
Go to Top of Page

carolina
recumbent guru

USA
602 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2017 :  18:11:21  Show Profile  Visit carolina's Homepage  Reply with Quote
New speed sensor cable fixed problem in the displays speed readout. Error 21 gone. 40” cable was 19$. Really happy with bafang and their many choices of accessories. City car runabout.

velosRus.com
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.recumbents.com © 2017 www.recumbents.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000